GoSpot allows owners to choose among three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict). These are enforced to protect both guest and owner alike. Each listing and reservation on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Guests while viewing their travel plans are able to review any penalties and also cancel by clicking ‘Cancel’ on the respective reservation. An owner will be able to see the number of reservations a guest has cancelled over the past 12 months when the guest submits Booking request.
Custom - refunds are at the discretion of the owner
- Unlike other cancellation policies, no automated refunds will be issued upon cancellation. Instead, the guest and owner may communicate about refunds through the reservation management interface, and a refund may be issued at the discretion of the owner.
- GoSpot service fees are not refunded.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to GoSpot within 24 hours of check-in.
- GoSpot will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Bookings > Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by GoSpot for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.